From Ole Matzura <...@eviware.com>
Subject problems with cached credentials
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:38:20 GMT
Hi!

newbie problem coming up; I'm using HttpClient with the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager in a MT environment where I have my
own CredentialsProvider set up for providing credentials on
authentication challenges.

HttpClient seems to internally cache the credentials returned by my
provider which is a problem in my case since I want to provide different
credentials for different requests to the same host..

my current work-around is to instantiate a new HttpClient for each
request, which seems a bit "harsh".. is there any way of clearing some
internal "credentials cache"?

hope this is understandable.. thanks for any help!

regards,
Ole