From Questioner Guy <questioner....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection level timeout settings
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:42:56 GMT
Thanks for the reply Roland, Oleg!!
 I'll try all three approaches Host Configuration/ Connection Manager and/or
custom protocol factory approaches and let you know if I am able to fix the
problem.
 The problem is that when I get the first timeout exception, I need to be
able to identify the current request being handled reliably to the
Connection Manager/Protocol Factory so that they can reset the timeout on
the right socket. Do you know a way to identify the request/socket
combination reliably? I may have more than one request to the same host
being handled at the same time, and worse, may be even to the same resource.
Can I rely on the thread id?
 Thanks again.