From Tim R J Langford <...@multicom.co.uk>
Subject Re: HttpMethod.setFollowRedirects(bool) does not work for POST methods ???
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:05:32 GMT
Hi Roland,

Thanks for you reply and information. I see you are correct, so I guess
I must improve my spec reading skills.

So I presume that I must catch this status code and perform the
redirection manually myself when it occurs?
I think I saw a bit on the website about that, so I will check it out.

Sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for your help,

Tim