From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting the host
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:43:01 GMT
Paul,

It is not entirely clear to me what 'host' you are referring to: the
request header as defined in HTTP/1.1 spec, the host part of an absolute
request URI, or the host attribute of the HostConfiguration class.

Please specify exactly what kind of exception you are getting and
optionally provide some code snippets from your application and a
wire/context log of the HTTP session that exhibits the problem

Oleg