From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When will HttpClient 3.0 be released?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:19:36 GMT
Jedidiah,

I am just one of the HttpClient committers, so take it only as my
personal projection.

We have had enough bug reports to require another RC. If everything goes
well RC4 will be released around the end of September. If no major bugs
are reported within the following fews weeks, the final release will be
released shortly after. If not, the cycle will repeat. We had 4
candidate releases before the final 2.0. There is a good chance that RC5
will not be required for 3.0 as well.

Oleg