From Michael Schwager <mschw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems displaying a PNG graphics file
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:08:11 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply!

Hmmm... interesting.  Do you have any example code?  In short, I don't
understand what I'm iterating over.

System.out.println(getResponseBodyAsString()) seems to show the entire
HTTP reply to my eye.  I guess I'm not aware of the algorithm used by
the getReponseBody...() methods... ie, what the order of things should
be when parsing any given webpage.  Is there a website I can look at
that can help me understand what I'm getting back from HttpClient?  I
did notice that I could run getResponseBodyAsStream() a number of
times without getting a -1 back, which confused me as well.

Thanks also for your patience with this HttpClient newbie.