From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Cookie Policy
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:32:08 GMT
Could you be more specific about what does not work?  What do you mean
you want it to accept or reject cookies, surely it must do one or the
other out of the box.  Perhaps you could post some sample code and a
wire log showing the issue in question.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html>

Mike