From Tony Seebregts <to...@cibecs.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarks
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:12:25 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the feedback though - its nice to know my results are in the
right ballpark.

For comparison, am running a single processor 2.8 GHz machine, 1GB of
RAM, Windows XP and am using Jetty as the server. The connection manager
was set to allow 64 connections per host but I seemed to get best
performance at about 32 simultaneous threads (probably an OS thing at a
guess).

regards

Tony