From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Trying To Connect SSL
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:51:46 GMT
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 02:39:24AM -0400, bashiro wrote:
>  Hello, Thanks for the thorough explaination. I really appreciate that.The certificate
is Equifax Secure certificate, as I checked from IE.Do you mean I should import this certificate
to my class path or into the"cacerts" file as you pointed out ?  Thanks a lotbashiro---

If you do not feel like modifying the cacerts file consider using the
AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory socket factory instead. For details see the
javadocs:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/contrib/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/ssl/AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory.java

Hope this helps

Oleg