From "Kenneth Wilcox" <kwilco...@cox.net>
Subject RE: HttpClient not good for applets
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:39:41 GMT
>HttpClient does not support proxy communication as Java plugin requires.
I'm confused.

Not sure what you mean, but I used HttpClient with an applet I wrote.  I
signed the applet to get by the applet security restrictions because I
needed to access files on the users machine.  My case there was a IIS proxy
in front of weblogic, no proxy authentication was required.  Worked fine for
me.

Ken