From "Tabenkin, Boris" <boris.taben...@matrixone.com>
Subject Cookies problem with Site Minder
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:12:11 GMT
Has anyone experienced a problem using HTTP client with site minder.

I have code that passes in cookies into the http client. What we are seeing
is thaht http client emits the cookies on one lineeach:

Cookie: foo=bar

Cookie: SMSESSION=...

Etc

The browser (which work fine) send them out on one line

:

Cookie: foo=bar;SMSESSION=...

I wonder if this is causing the SM agent to reject the connection.

Question,,

Is it possible to have http client send it's cookies the same way as a
browse r (all on one line)