From Aaron Braeckel <braec...@ucar.edu>
Subject Re: DNS Cache Timeout
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:08:01 GMT
Thanks for the clarification, Ken.  Changing from System.setProperty()
to Security.setProperty() was all I needed.  Some earlier testing misled
me into thinking I had it all working previously.  :)

Jon, the exact code I'm using in my application is:

//Disable permanent DNS caching.  Set the DNS caching timeout to be 1 minute
java.security.Security.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.ttl" , "60");

Thanks!
Aaron