From Charles Johnson ...@cehjohnson.uklinux.net>
Subject Re: One cookie off
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:01:10 GMT
Thanks Roland - you appear to be correct:

07/06/05 15:58:48,163 DEBUG  - Error parsing cookie date
org.apache.commons.httpclient.util.DateParseException: Unable to parse
the date Sat
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.util.DateUtil.parseDate(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.util.DateUtil.parseDate(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpecBase.parseAttribute(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpecBase.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpecBase.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processResponseHeaders(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(Unknown
Source)
    at httpclient.code.UKBetting.saveRacePages(UKBetting.java:354)
    at httpclient.code.UKBetting.getRacePages(UKBetting.java:256)
    at httpclient.code.UKBetting.run(UKBetting.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What is the usual recourse when non-compliance occurs such as here?

CJ