From "Bashiro" <bash...@enter.vg>
Subject RE: Where to start- HttpClient
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:51:04 GMT
Thanks for the help.
You guessed right about the log4j. I am running the basic tutorial.
I get the error below:
But in the user guide they said if you do not configure for log4j,
then the HttpClient will use it's default log.
But it does not.
Thanks again

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.<clinit>(HttpClient.java:69)
	at
jakata_commons.BasicAuthenticationExample.main(BasicAuthenticationExample.java:27)
Exception in thread "main"