From "Kenneth Wilcox" <kwilco...@cox.net>
Subject RE: DNS Cache Timeout
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:24:39 GMT
I guess what I am saying is that I believe System.setProperty will not work.
You need to set the property with the Security class because you are setting
a property that is specified in the security file

java.security.Security.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.ttl" , "10000");

And yes, Java by default caches DNS entries forever unless you override it
with the setting above.

Let me know if that helped, I believe this will solve your issue.

-Ken