From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FormLoginDemo
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:56:29 GMT
Hello Sri,

the problem is not in the demo. There are many different
ways to perform login and to track the session that gets
established on login. For example, the server may use
URL rewriting, or set a session cookie which may or may
not follow one or the other cookie spec. I doubt we can
solve your particular problem without further information,
like a wire log:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

cheers,
  Roland

Srinivas Malladi <SrinivasM@InstantDX.com>
10.05.2005 13:06
Please respond to
"HttpClient User Discussion"

"'httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
<httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc
"'olegk@apache.org'" <olegk@apache.org>
Subject
FormLoginDemo

Hi,

I am trying Apache Http Client form example and it is redirecting to login
pages instead to the next page. Is there any bug in the
FormLoginDemo.java?
I tried on three/four different login jsp pages and getting same problem.
I'm using Apache HttpClient3.0 version.

Thanks
Sri