From "Bindul Bhowmik (GMail)" <bindulbhow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL and NTLM problems
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 08:29:27 GMT
Hi Jon,

 NTCredentials creds = new NTCredentials("user","password","
> www-cache.eu.nag.net <http://www-cache.eu.nag.net>","nag-eur");
> HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
> PostMethod method = new PostMethod("
> https://wwwpp50.landg.com/OrigoTermV3/GatewayV3/");
> AuthScope authscope = new AuthScope("www-cache.eu.nag.net<http://www-cache.eu.nag.net>",443);

> // ISA proxy address
> client.getState().setCredentials(authscope,creds);

You are not specifying the proxy host to the HttpClient. Also, its better to
set the credentials for proxy using the setProxyCredentials method instead
of the setCredentials method.

Instead of

> client.getState().setCredentials(authscope,creds);

use the following:
HostConfiguration hostConfiguration = new HostConfiguration();
hostConfiguration.setProxy(proxyHost, proxyPort);
client.setHostConfiguration(hostConfiguration);
client.getState().setProxyCredentials(authscope, creds);

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Bindul