From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy setting detection (applet)
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 02:40:05 GMT
Hi Rob,

This code never made it into HttpClient.  If you would like to package
it up into a utility class, we would be happy to include it in
HttpClient contrib.

The latest stable HttpClient code (3.0) can be found in SVN.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/
  or
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/

Mike