From Thomas Perl <...@perli.net>
Subject Possible to use HttpClient wget-ish?
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 09:53:42 GMT
Hello!

I'm currently using Runtime.exec() for calling wget in my Java
application like this:

wget -c -t0 http://www.server.com/file.jpg /home/username/file.jpg

Is it possible to do this with Jakarta HttpClient? What I want to get is
when i cancel the download and i call HttpClient as if I'd download a
new file it should continue the download because the target file already
exists but is smaller than the to-be-downloaded file. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Thomas

PS: Please CC to my e-mail address because I'm currently not subscribed
to this list.