From Benjamin Pasero <bpas...@rssowl.org>
Subject Re: Getting no content using Proxy and HTTPS
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 17:41:31 GMT

>HttpClient must have thrown as exception but unfortunately it has not
>been logged, so I can't really tell what caused it in the first place.
>
>Have you tried running the same code in Java 1.4.2?

He is not able to switch to an older Java version, since it is a companies
PC.

I looked at my code and found out that I am calling
setAuthenticationPreemptive(true)
in any case even if the Proxy does not require Username / Password
Authentication.

Could this be the source of the problem?

I have asked the user, his Proxy does not require Authentication.

Ben