From robert <Robert.Mann...@collabraspace.com>
Subject Re: Proxy setting detection (applet)
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:01:22 GMT
Mike,

I just attempted to send an email to the list with an attachment
containing the source code for
the utility class and the email was returned.  The error was:

<httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org>: host mail.apache.org[209.237.227.199]
    said: 552 ZIP attachments are not accepted here. (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

How should I submit the code?

Rob

Michael Becke wrote:

>Hi Rob,
>
>This code never made it into HttpClient.  If you would like to package
>it up into a utility class, we would be happy to include it in
>HttpClient contrib.
>
>The latest stable HttpClient code (3.0) can be found in SVN.
>
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/
>  or
>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/
>
>Mike

CollabraSpace - Revolutionary Collaboration
Visit us at http://www.collabraspace.com
This message has been scanned for viruses by
ClamAV v0.83