From xhu1 <x...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: connection timeout
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 17:33:10 GMT
there is no problem connecting it with browser, also
from my code not everytime fails, only falis sometime.
Thanks.

--- Gustavo Hexsel <ghexsel@sagebrushcorp.com> wrote:
>   What happens if you connect to it using a browser?
>
>   []s Gus

sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator._getByte(SeedGenerator.java:173)
>         at

sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator.getByte(SeedGenerator.java:159)
>         at

sun.security.provider.SecureRandom.engineGenerateSeed(SecureRandom.ja
> va:112)
>         at

sun.security.provider.SecureRandom.engineNextBytes(SecureRandom.java:
> 170)
>         at

java.security.SecureRandom.nextBytes(SecureRandom.java:324)
>         at

java.security.SecureRandom.next(SecureRandom.java:346)
>         at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:176)
>         at

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLContextImpl.engineInit(DashoA6275)
>         at

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLContextImpl$1.run(DashoA6275)
>         at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> Method)
>         at

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLContextImpl.d(DashoA6275)
>         at

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl.<init>(DashoA6275)
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:232)
>         at

javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.getDefault(DashoA6275)
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.creat
> eSocket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:93)
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$1.doit(HttpConnection.ja
> va:660)
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$SocketTask.run(HttpConne
> ction.java:1291)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$ConnectionTimeoutException
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java
> :716)
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav
> a:628)
>         at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav
> a:497)
>
> is there anything wrong? is 30 sec too short? I use
> it
> inside ejb so it causes the ejb timeout too.
> Thanks

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> httpclient-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Discover Yahoo!