From Sushil Sureka <sushil.sur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switiching from https to http
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:56:41 GMT
Thanks Oleg for providing the instructions. The issue was not with the
http client but the SSL extension plug-in to struts. The plugin kept
redirecting the request to the same https:// thinking that the request
coming in had http in it.

Sorry for taking your time
Thanks. BTW I did learn a lot about http client while doing the
research to fix this issue.

Thanks
Sushil

Thanks