From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to preserve session information.
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:46:25 GMT
Hi Lalith,

when you create an HttpState, it does not contain session data.
But when you execute a request using that HttpState, the session
data is automatically stored there. If you re-use the HttpState, the
session data is available for the next request. If you create a new
HttpState for the next request, the session data is lost.

hope that helps,
  Roland

tom tom <j_lalith@yahoo.com>
20.04.2005 14:52
Please respond to
"HttpClient User Discussion"

HttpClient User Discussion <httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: How to preserve session information.

Though we construct a HttpState it does not contain
session data rather we have to forcefully set the
cookie information to the HttpState.

Correct me if am wrong.

Thanks