From Derek.Ra...@OneAmerica.com
Subject Derek J Rakow/AUL is out of the office.
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:03:06 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  04/21/2005 and will not return until
04/26/2005.

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which the
transmission is addressed. Any interception may be a violation of law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the document.