From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:49:24 GMT
Milan

There's a catch to be aware of. You haven't registered your custom
protocol socket factory with the Protocol class, have you? For details
please take a look at the javadocs of this sample socket factory

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/contrib/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/ssl/AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory.java

Hope this helps

Oleg