From xhu1 <x...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: http response 100
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:26:04 GMT
Thank you, see my answer below.

--- Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> OK. Let us do it this way. Please answer these
> questions
>
> (1) What version of HttpClient are you using?

I don't know what version it is, here is from
License.txt that bundled with jar:
 * $Header:
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-commons/httpclient/LICENSE.txt,v
1.4 2003/01/27 15:28:26 jsdever Exp $
 * $Revision: 1.4 $
 * $Date: 2003/01/27 15:28:26 $

> (2) What HTTP server are you targeting?

Various. I need to suppport to post to any https site.

> (3) What SSL library is used by the HTTP server?

If you mean the HTTP server I post to, I don't know
since I am blind of that informaiton. For my end I
have wblogic running.

> (4) What makes you think you get status code 100?

I have debug on and I saw
2005-04-20 13:52:29,153 DEBUG - << "HTTP/1.1 100
Continue" [\r\n]
and also client.executeMethod() returns 100

> (5) Do you have a wire/context log of the HTTP
> session that exhibits the
> problem?

is this you are looking for:

- enter HttpConnection.readRawLine()
- << "HTTP/1.1 100 Continue" [\r\n]
- enter
HttpMethodBase.readResponseHeaders(HttpState,HttpConnection)
- enter HttpConnection.getResponseInputStream()
- enter
HeaderParser.parseHeaders(HttpConnection,HeaderGroup)
- enter HttpConnection.readLine()
- enter HttpConnection.readRawLine()
- << "Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0" [\r\n]
- enter HttpConnection.readLine()
- enter HttpConnection.readRawLine()
- << "Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:52:26 GMT" [\r\n]
- enter HttpConnection.readLine()
- enter HttpConnection.readRawLine()
- << "" [\r\n]
- enter
HttpMethodBase.processResponseHeaders(HttpState,
HttpConnection)
- enter GetMethod.readResponseBody(HttpState,
HttpConnection)
- enter HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpState,
HttpConnection)
- enter HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpState,
HttpConnection)
- enter HttpConnection.getResponseInputStream()
- enter HttpMethodBase.canResponseHaveBody(int)
- enter HttpConnection.releaseConnection()

<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html>