From tom tom <j_lal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to preserve session information.
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:15:45 GMT
Thanks,

This is not clear to me.

In my contest I do not call the same HttpState
instance over and over again.

Anyhow If I rephrase the questions.

How can enable the httpCLient hit to a server same as
the browser hit with Preserving the session
information and SSO enabling.

That is this particular should behave similar as the
browser hit in these two applications.

Above is done to send a notification to application
server 2 from application server 1 for a logged user.

SSO is enable between these two applications.

Doesnt it implicitly handle this.

--Lalith