From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RequestEntity.getContentLength ?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:44:42 GMT
Robert,
Unfortunately I am unable to give any definitive clarifications
regarding the correct use of RequestEntity#getContentLength at this
point. I'll have to carefully review the code, which is quite complex.
The EntityEnclosingMethod method contains A LOT of awful code necessary
to maintain backward compatibility with 2.0.x API. I spotted a few
things that did not quite like and need a little more time to sort
things out properly. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome.

Oleg