From "Santosh Haranath" <santosh.haran...@icsynergy.com>
Subject Re: SSO
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:56:12 GMT
Yes, SSO is possible using HTTPClient but it needs SSO infrastructure in
place.

In one of our implementation, We add SSO Token to http client request
header if the user has already logged in or else login the user by sending
User ID  and password to authentication service, read the http header to
get SSO token and there on add SSO token to every HTTP Client request to
backend webserver.

Hope this helps

> Hi all,
>
> Is Single-sign-on possible with httpclient?  If yes, could anyone
> please direct me on how I could implement this.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dennis.

Santosh Haranath
ICSynergy LLC - Java Enterprise System Innovation
www.icsynergy.com