From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cookie paths (was: Can someone please explain what these errors mean?)
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:41:15 GMT
Hi Oleg,

never mind. You came pretty close to convincing me :-)

cheers,
  Roland

Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
17.02.2005 14:27
Please respond to
"HttpClient User Discussion"

HttpClient User Discussion <httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: cookie paths (was: Can someone please explain what these errors mean?)

> the client to the server. Here, I fully agree with you. A cookie
> for /app1 is sent only to /app1/*. But I still say that the cookie
> can have been set by /app1/screens/login.jsp in the first place.

All right. You are right. I was wrong. I confused the algorithm of
rejecting cookies with that of matching cookies. Sorry. Ayatollahs err too

Oleg

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/httpclient/cookie/CookieSpecBase.java?view=markup