From "Ham MI-EN Oliver Rennert" <oliver.renn...@kuehne-nagel.com>
Subject AW: Set Content-length in mulitpart headers
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:40:55 GMT
Oleg

RFC2616, section 4.4 states that "Messages MUST NOT
include both a Content-Length header field and a non-
identity transfer-coding. If the message does include a
non- identity transfer-coding, the Content-Length MUST
be ignored."

That is why I set filePart.setTransferEncoding(null).

Unfortunately the server I send the data to requires the length to be sent.

The question is: How can I configure the client to add this request header?

Thank you for your help.

Oliver