From "Kenneth Wilcox" <kwilco...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Can someone please explain what these errors mean?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:28:42 GMT
After looking at the code, I don't think setting the cookie policy to
compatibility will help.  Realitea probably injects the cookie with the path
that matches your first URL before the redirect.  After the redirect is
executed, you must still be carrying the original cookie with the old URL
which does not match your new path.

Try taking Realitea out of the mix and see if the problem goes away.  If it
does go away then you know it is a result of the cookie injector.  Then you
will need to take a closer look at your cookies and maybe resolve some
issues with the cookie injector and the redirection.  Why not just use
httpclient to go directly after the URL you are redirected to?

The code in CookieSpecBase checks for a match between the cookie path and
the path.  If they do not match then you get the message you indicated
earlier.

Taken from CookieSpecBase (in version 2.0.2)
        // another security check... we musn't allow the server to give us a
        // cookie that doesn't match this path

Realitea is a tool that tracks users sessions by injecting a cookie when
they first come in to a web site.  Then for the entire time the browser is
open they dump all the packets going to and from that browser into a
database which is used to replay the users experience at a later time.  It
can replay everything, all the clicks and form information entered.  It is a
good tool to debug what users see on the glass.

Since you are using the httpclient from a program, don't bother with the
redirect, go right after the URL that are being forwarded to.

Hope that helped

Ken

Try using your