From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with CLOSE_WAIT
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:47:18 GMT
Tony,

I am afraid writing a custom connection manager is your option. You may
take this implementation based on commons-pool as a starting point:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/branches/HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH/src/contrib/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/pool/

Alternatively you may seriously consider upgrading to HttpClient 3.0

Oleg