From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: HttpClient under load
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:30:41 GMT
Prasad,

Simply create a separate HttpState instance per thread and pass it as a
parameter to the HttpClient#executeMethod. The global HttpState instance
is used only when the HttpState parameter to executeMethod is null.

The following code snippet may be helpful:

http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-httpclient-
user/200501.mbox/%3c1106852264.4926.6.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e

Oleg