From "Christophe Bouhier (MC/ECM)" <Christophe.Bouh...@ericsson.com>
Subject redirect returning 200(ok)?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:05:20 GMT
I have deployed the HTTP-Client in my application. (jpodder.com)
I am generally very happy with features and performance of HTTP-Client.

I have this URL which is treated as a redirect by Internet Explorer, but when passed to
HTTP client returns a 200 OK. For sure this link is a redirect, but I would expect a  3xx
code,
to get the new location (And file name).

This is the URL:

http://musiclink.abstrakt.hu/?action=listen&amp;id=768

Am I overlooking something?

How do I get the redirect location/URL from a 200OK?

Is it it possible to debug and see the HTTP response?

Thank You / Christophe