From "James" <...@futurate.com>
Subject Installation using ANT
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:28:16 GMT
How do I install Jakarta commons ‘logging’ and ‘httpclient’, to be used with
OpenCms 5.0, using ‘ant’? Is there a better way to install?

I downloaded the binaries ‘commons-logging-1.0.3.tar.gz’ and
‘commons-httpclient-2.0.2.tar.gz’.

I am a newbie to ant and having trouble sorting out the build file. Should I
set the target to compile, run or jar, etc?

Then where do I put whatever has been made?

Do I then also need to change my web.xml file?

ANY help mucho appreciated

Cheers..

---