From "Christian Neuroth" <nolla...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: httpclient does not work for https via user/ password
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:06:57 GMT
hi

that was it.. thanks a lot

cheers

christian

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 04:51:59PM +0100, Christian Neuroth wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > thanks for the reply...
> >
> > i am still not able to log me into the page. however, the following
> > stacktrace occurs. if those credentials could not be used... what should
> > use?
> >

> > SCHWERWIEGEND: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.InvalidCredentialsException:
> Credentials
> > cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLMScheme.authenticate(NTLMScheme.java:331)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.authenticateHost(HttpMethodDirector.java:276)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.authenticate(HttpMethodDirector.java:228)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:167)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:393)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:324)