From Julius Davies <juliusdav...@cucbc.com>
Subject Re: Post parameter arrays !!
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:48:12 GMT
302 is a redirect.

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: /new/location

You need to read the "Location" header included in the reply and
initiate a GET request to that URL.  Assuming all your session cookies
are included in your 2nd request (httpclient usually does that
automatically), everything should work.

HttpClient doesn't support "Post" redirects, especially not with the 2nd
request being a "Get" the way most browsers implement it.

yours,

Julius