From Ryan julius <rjulius2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject remote client communication
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:00:34 GMT
HI,
I am developing a web application using struts and tomcat.
When a client opens a session with my application, any message (such as a warning) received
from an EAI : i.e. a remote server, must be redirected to the appropriate client. The parameters
of this client are IP, port & sessionId; and are provided by the remote server.

How can I forward a page (ex. a warning message) to the remote client?

Thanks very much for your help.
R.J

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail