From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exception while connection to weblogic using https
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:33:40 GMT
Sandeep

I have no experience with the Certicom JSSE which is apparently used by
the JRE shipped with Weblogic. My guess is that the problem is caused by
the client not trusting the server certificate.

Please refer to the HttpClient SSL guide for details on SSL
customization in HttpClient

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

Hope this helps

Oleg