From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError for NTLMScheme
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:01:00 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Yes, I noticed that as well.  I'm not sure exactly how the classloader
works in this case, but my guess is that because NTLMScheme references
NTLM it eventually finds a path to JCE.

Adriano, please let us know if you're using a stock 3.0.  If you are
then we can assume this is the cause of the problem.

Mike