From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem Downloading Images
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:33:40 GMT
Michael,

In the responseBodyConsumed method HttpClient tries to determine if the
connection is still good to be reused. It checks whether there's some
extraneous content past the declared response body. Apparently something
goes wrong there. Can you check if the Content-Length /
Transfer-Encoding headers are kosher? Possibly the server miscalculates
the size of the images

Oleg