From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Commas in cookie values
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:06:50 GMT
Hi Duncan,

Have you tried using the cookie compatibility mode
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/cookies.html>?  This
usually takes care of most issues.

In regard to HttpClient 3.0, it's actually pretty stable.  We plan to
have a beta release quite soon, and given lack of problems encountered
so far we expect a final release to come shortly after.

Also, thanks for pointing out the problem with the mailing list.  There
seems to be a issue with how maven is generating this page.  I've
manually fixed it for the time being.

Mike