From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: follow up problem...
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:38:00 GMT
Mike,

Apparently IIS is having an HTTP spec compliance problem. It insists on
sending '100-Continue' response even though it has not been asked to do
so. Enable 'expect-continue' handshake to keep IIS happy

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/ExpectContinueMethod.html#setUseExpectHeader(boolean)

Oleg