hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Construction of Content Disposition header in multipart forms
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:04:45 GMT
I've confirmed that the proposed fix works in the expected way.  I've
created HTTPCLIENT-1859 for this work.

Now all I need to do is relearn how to work with HttpClient since I think
you've finally moved to Git now?  If you are still on SVN, please let me
know what branch I should be committing to; if not, please give the magical
command line git command to set myself up with the httpclient repository so
I can code a fix.

Thanks,
Karl