hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][Simple Majority] Migrate project source repository to Git
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 12:45:30 GMT
I would like to propose the following projects be migrated from the SVN
code repository to an ASF managed Git repository

HttpCore
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/

HttpClient
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/

Project
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/project/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/hc-stylecheck/

Project Website
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/project-website/

the rest of SVN based projects be made read-only with an exception of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/site/

[ ] +1 I am in favor of migration to Git
[ ] -1 I am against migration to Git (must include a reason).

Oleg

PS: I presume this vote does not require a PMC status for a vote to be
binding, so it is a simple majority vote. If anyone disagrees please
let me know immediately and I will restart the vote.