hc-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient 5.0 alpha2 delayed
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 21:43:02 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I am in the middle of moving ATM. I will be able to look at this starting
Monday probably. So I hope that I will work on this during the coming week.

On Apr 14, 2017 4:25 AM, "Oleg Kalnichevski" <olegk@apache.org> wrote:

I found an issue with HTTP/1.1 connection persistence and re-use logic
in HttpCore 5.0 alpha2, which makes pointless releasing HttpClient 5.0
alpha2 with such a defect.

We will have to release HttpCore 5.0 alpha3 before I can proceed with
development of HttpClient 5.0

Do you have an ETA for completing HTTPCORE-451 or any other feature you
would like to add to HttpCore 5.0 alpha3?