hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Moore <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New features / new APIs in patch releases (x.y.Z)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:35:32 GMT
If we've been using semantic versioning, I'd hesitate to move away from
that; it sets important expectations with the user community.

If the main issue we're facing is the release management overhead of
alpha/beta/GA on Oleg, perhaps we should try to recruit a release manager
on the dev list? I could also ask around at work to see if there's someone
who might want to take that on, if folks would like me to.

Jon