hc-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Developing CredSSP support for HTTP client
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 15:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing CredSSP support for Apache HTTP Client. I've got quite
far with that. I have realized that the NTLM support is not complete and
it cannot be used for the purposes of GSS-wrapping that is requred by
CredSSP. Therefore I'm significantly updating the NTLM engine
implementation as well. So far I could proceed by following Microsoft
specs and also other open source projects that implement CredSSP. But
now I'm stuck. I have absolutely no idea why the code does not work. The
problem is that I have no information what happens on the Microsoft
server - why does not proceed with the protocol exchange. I was looking
for some information about enabling authentication debug on Windows
server ... I literally spend several days on this issue.

So, my question is: does anybody has any hints how to get any debug info
from the MS server? Obviously there are several people in the community
that have already got their hands dirty with this stuff. Does anyone has
any hints for me?

Thanks a lot.

--
Radovan Semancik